Rude Illustration

Here's an illustration for a story about civility; or, rather, the lack of civility as demonstrated by a few public figures in recent weeks. It'll run this Wednesday. This job was a pretty quick turnaround-- less than a shift of working time, I'd guess.
...Although I work at a newspaper I try to avoid "entertainment" and "politics" beyond what is inflicted upon me during the course of the working day, so I'd never heard of either of these clowns until they made jerks of themselves.
... I would have inserted Serena and Jordan (now them I know!) but there wasn't enough time...
Created in Photoshop!
The End.
.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Teacher! This is Kenneth Hunter from class. Awesome illustration man! I'll be watching this :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh oh. Found out! Hmm. Let me slip into my tie and slacks...
    "Mr. Hunter, why aren't you in class? Have you finished your homework before going out to play on the web?"
    Okay,enough of that. I'm over it. Good to see you, man!

    ReplyDelete