Cartoons for Work!

I've been constructing a graphic at work for a feature on what it takes to get ready for college -- starting in the 8th grade! I sure could have used a similar list of clues when I was in junior high-- not that I would have had the sense to take them to heart
.
 .
These are simple illustrative accompaniments for items on a very long list; they're scattered around the graphic where appropriate.
.
. 
These started as pencil sketches which I inked and colored in Illustrator. That is not my usual way of working but there was talk of the online department creating a flash version of the graphic and I thought it might be easier for them to work with Illustrator files. It sounds like they're not using the illustrations though. Oh well.
. 
 .
That's all right. I'm a little burnt out on looking at similarly slick computer cartooning, but this approach is appropriate for the presentation.
. 
 
.
The End
.

No comments:

Post a Comment