Tired and Cranky Post

I created a little painting that I do not like. I started at the top and worked my way down with no plan. It began as a horizontal canvas. I worked on it during idle moments for 5 days, probably logging about 3 or 4 hours of work.
...The green is wrong and there's too much of it. There's a sphinx, a river, a waterfall, rocks, a tree, a happy little cabin living next to a rock with stairs that climb up to nothing, a deformed horse and a tiny little woman with a sword. It's very dumb. I shouldn't be showing it.
...Here it is! I hope you like it!

I have drawn a few more heads. I do not much care for these drawings either. I found pictures of people on the internet and made such bad drawings of them I'm sure that none of them would want to be my friend. But that's okay, they're all weird-looking, anyway.
Here they are, I hope you're not one of them!
THe ENd
.

No comments:

Post a Comment