Old Travel Illustration

This is an illustration for a story about the flavor that music can add to the travel experience-- this is very old but I'm pretty sure that was it.

This piece was secondary art, used down page or maybe even on the jump. The main piece was a painting with the headline incorporated. I can't seem to find that one.

It might be on one of those back-up cds over there on the shelf-- there are hundreds if them. I looked through one stack and checked on a couple of discs, but I only found this painting again.

I wonder how things I've misplaced or lost over the years?

Anyway. This is a Jeff Durham primitive digital-age photoshop painting; 2002 or 2003, I'm guessing. Sorry it's so petite; I was only able to find copies from a folder that had my original AOL website stored in it.
.

No comments:

Post a Comment