Laziest post ever

I've had a few extra-long work days this week (with another to go) and -- because I'm painting the room where my computer normally resides and rearranging furniture everywhere else -- my temporary computer set-up is messy, cramped and almost unusable. That's my excuse for my horribly slow start this blogging year.

But visual journalist and prolific blogger Charles Apple posted a nice piece about a front page layout and graphic I contributed to.

Click on the picture and you'll get a nicely written and informative article about how it was created.

And definitely check out the rest of his blog. I'm a regular reader and his blog should be required reading if you are interested in visual journalism.

Ah, that was easy. Thank you Mr. Apple for making this a very easy blog post!

;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment