Happy Birthday Blog!

Hey! This blog is six years old as of February 19! Congratulations to me for sticking with it. When I started blogging I didn't think I had it in me; now I can't imagine doing without it. I'm going to try to amplify this habit more than ever.

I want to find a way to do more artwork and I will push to get more done for the blog, for myself and for my career. I'm in a horrible art-slump and I want to get out of it. I haven't had paying freelance work in years and the day job just ain't what it used to be.

My resolutions for the blog new year:
  1. I will venture forth and find a more art-centric form of employment.
  2. Barring that, I will venture forth and find some good freelance work to spark the "growth-as-an-artist" sensation that I'm not feeling.
  3. Barring that, I will grow artistically anyway.
  4. Whatever happens, I will try to eat better, exercise a bit and have as much fun as I possibly can. 
*     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     *     

I didn't have anything ready to post tonight so I made this portrait just now. I have no idea who she is.

I typed in a woman's name, hit search, scrolled waaaay down the page and picked an interesting face.

I like her smile!

No comments:

Post a Comment