I missed posting a couple of times. . .

So I settled down under this tree, you see. There was a gentle breeze and I was a little sleepy. I thought, "why not take a little nap?" Certainly no one would miss me if I were to take the afternoon off...


I awoke with a start and my beard was down to here! But, I thought, I just shaved! I ran across the field, back to my house to find a skyscraper! My neighborhood had been destroyed, said a passerby, by the Canadians when they attacked and took over the U.S. (so they could be closer to all the hockey teams that moved here.)

Oh, gosh, I thought. My blog! I haven't put up a new sketch or anything since I took that nap! I hope they still remember me!

The Batman: Grubby little sketch off to the side as I worked through the day. Colored in p-shoppe.

Emily Sargent: Found a Sargent pic, blocked in the basic shapes, threw away my reference and then over-worked it to the point of blah-ness. P-shop.

The End.

4 comments:

  1. That's some pretty nice 'blah-ness' ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this Jeff’s blog, or the blog of Rip Van Winkle? No matter, the work is amazing as usual, so here’s a sincere “Nice job, keep it up!” comment to whoever’s blog this is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That Batman is hilarious

    ReplyDelete