Little Drawing

This little blog project is almost four years old; that's a long time! And still, I have energy for it, I am interested in it and I enjoy it.

There are changes I want to make to this habit, in hopes of improving my output with an eye toward changing my career. That's going to be a post I'll give more thought and attention to soon.

I've been too busy to really attack my personal art lately, but I did get up early to get some work in. This is a detail of a character drawing I'm working on.

2 comments:

  1. Morning Jeff,
    Blogging has given me an outlet of writing that I had long left tucked away. Glad that you are finding that after 4 years it fills a place and provided a creative outlet for you with your art.

    ReplyDelete
  2. G'morn!
    Art and writing have always been my favorite things to do. I have an unpublished blog where I test-post almost everything that goes here. I write rapidly and then let them sit in the corner for a few days; then they're edited down to about 1/5 their original size and moved here, into the daylight. SO many unfinished pictures and stories!

    ReplyDelete