Finished Work

This came out grubbier than I intended, but that's cool.
I was able to finish the rest of this page. (Scroll down and you'll see that I posted one panel from this two weeks ago.)

I enjoyed drawing and coloring this, but I'm going to make an effort to do comic art that might help me to get work in the mainstream. I have a tendency to sabotage my own efforts when I try to do that, but I'm going to try to stay strong; I might be needing the work.

The newspaper I work for announced they will soon  be laying off a slew of employees, and I might be one of them. Even if I survive this culling, how long will it be before they decide they can live without a wannabe cartoonist who grimaces and grumbles about having to do so many locator maps?

Gasp! Choke! Must... find... new... job! But first, I have to make myself more presentable.

The End.

1 comment:

  1. Hoping you won't be in the "cull"...I keep mentioning to Tim to "think outside the box" with work...

    ReplyDelete